We are seeking to employ a highly motivated Project Coordinator to work closely with the Project Managers for both the Subsea and Topside departments. Duties include:
- Assisting both PM?s when liaising with clients on a daily basis in the running up to a project, during & after. This includes daily updates on progress or any issues/changes to plan
- Close liaising with Planner, Equipment Manager, Logistics & Finance Personnel, the Technical Support Group and Rope-Access Supervisor
- Assist with writing, reviewing and issuing proposals to client & keeping the report tracker up to date
- Reviewing reports (formatting) and issuing
- Document Control of reports, data and proposals
- Manage project software (NAV or Vision) and administration systems ensuring QA requirements are met
- Arrange and attend pre-mobilisation and de-brief meetings with Inspection Team
- Compile all job packs prior to mobilisation including rope-access work packs
- Attend Equipment & host Operations Meetings to ensure jobs are captured by delivery teams, defining equipment and personnel requirements
- Attend sales or kick off meetings and HIRA?s to capture knowledge of the project requirements. Handle these alone in PM absence.
- Always looking to seek new work opportunities and respond immediately to any enquiries that come in
- Oversee the logistics & financial side for all projects
- Ensure FPAL (& JQS Norwegian version) is up to date, and also pursue clients for the feedback which goes into the FPAL website to increase the company?s profile.
To be successful in this position, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or ability required:
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet agreed deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Familiarity/Competency with Microsoft Office tools
- Full driving licence
- Effective communicator with customer awareness
- Written and Oral Communication Skills.
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive benefits package.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com