We are an advanced integrity and inspection services provider focussed on delivery of innovative approaches and technologies to maximise value to clients. We work with most of the major upstream Oil and Gas operators, providing leading edge integrity and inspection solutions with a particular emphasis on management of ageing assets. Our aim is to be the leader in the industry and to ensure this continues we develop our own hardware, software and analysis methods.
We are seeking to employ a highly motived project manager to join our team in Aberdeen. Duties include:
- Ongoing interaction with clients for development of sales opportunities
- Preparing commercial and technical proposals based on a full understanding of client requirements.
- Responsible for delivery of service and reports satisfying client requirements
- Develop a clear understanding of existing and potential client infrastructure, integrity and inspection philosophies
- Carry out site visits (onshore and offshore) for input to workscopes and requirements.
- Define all technical requirements for the successful execution of workscopes.
- Identify the critical factors that impact on the quality of the business relationship with the key accounts of importance, and the nature of service improvements or new services that can be introduced with each client.
- Liaise with clients throughout each project, providing feedback on job progress and findings and resolving any issues on an urgent basis as they arise.
- Ensure all sales and project activity is in compliance with the QMS and documentation evidencing this is maintained and up to date.
- Ensure all projects are professionally managed from inception to completion
- Preparing for and attending pre-mobilisation briefings and job de-briefs
- Interaction with Sonomatic’s Integrity Services and Engineering Development groups
- Reviewing reports
- Maintain administration systems and ensure QA requirements are met
To be successful in this position, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or ability required:
- A strong working knowledge of NDT disciplines
- Experience with upstream and downstream Oil & Gas and Power Generation industries
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet agreed deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Familiarity/Competency with Microsoft Office tools
- Full driving licence
- Effective communicator with customer awareness
- Written and Oral Communication Skills.
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive benefits package.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org