Sonomatic has a strong track record of inspection and related integrity activity in support of Structural Integrity Management. Our work in this area has tended to focus on safety and business-critical applications. The aim is to provide clients with accurate and reliable information on which to base their integrity plans and decisions.
Subsea structures can be subject to a variety of integrity threats both internal and external. Subsea structures require a variety of options in terms of deployment and access solutions. Sonomatic is well suited with a wide range of inspection techniques to provide the best solution for the integrity threat present. Furthermore, Sonomatic has a wide range of existing ROV and Diver solutions that can meet most access requirements. When a custom access solution is required, Sonomatic has a depth of experience delivering from initial concept to field execution on custom solutions for structural inspection requirements.
- Caisson Services, Internal and External.
- Riser Services, Internal and External.
- Conductor Services, Internal and External.
- Pile Services, Internal and External.
- Well Head Services, Internal and External.
- Subsea Storage Tank Services, Internal and External.
- Subsea Tree Services, Internal and External.
- Manifold Services, Internal and External.
Subsea Assets for Inspection:
- Ultrasonic Corrosion Mapping
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Phased Array inclusive of Full Matrix Capture (FMC/TFM)
- Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
- Dynamic Response Spectroscopy (DRS)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement
- Internal and External Corrosion
- Internal and External Cracking
TARGETED INSPECTION OF JACKET STRUCTUAL CLOSURE WELDS AND ACCESS WINDOW WELDS
A client has a relatively low redundancy structure with many fatigue sensitive Access Window and Closure Welds that require monitoring. The platform structure is made up of Closure Welds and Access Window Welds across all four faces of the platform jacket...