Sonomatic has an industry-leading record and reputation for providing cutting edge, advanced inspection services to support the safety and integrity requirements of global industries. Our work in this area has focussed on safety and business-critical applications. The aim is to provide clients with accurate and reliable information on which to base their integrity plans and decisions.
Sonomatic is the world’s leading provider of advanced ultrasonic inspection, with over 30 years of experience in this industry. We provide innovative and cutting edge approaches to inspection challenges and continue to push the boundaries of what’s achievable with current and emerging technologies.
Our topside inspection solutions include delivery of a wide range of advanced techniques based on the requirements of recognised industry standards and specially developed and validated client requirements.
In support of the inspection deployment and delivery, Sonomatic has one of the industry's most forward-thinking and innovative research, development and engineering teams, fully supported by our highly experienced and qualified in-house technical support team, comprising of NDT level 3 practitioners and PHD qualified staff.
- Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII) Programs
- TOFD Preferential Weld Root Corrosion (WRC)
- Critical Weld Inspection
- Corrosion Growth Assessment
- Corrosion Under Pipe Supports (CUPS)
- Offshore Process and Structural Inspection (Caissons/Risers)
- Tank Inspection
- Flange Face Corrosion Inspection (FFC)
- HIC (Hydrogen Induced Cracking)
- HTHA (High Temperature Hydrogen Attack)
- SCC (Stress Corrosion Cracking)